The Texarkana Race For the Cure is happening this Saturday morning at the Four State Fairgrounds. The race kicks of at 9 a.m. with opening ceremonies at 8:30.
Registration is available on the website or at the event.
Park and ride will be available from Holiday Springs Water Park, Razorback Stadium and Mount Grove Baptist Church. The Trinity Baptist Church parking lot will NOT be available this year.
Raceday Schedule of events:
- 7:00 – 8:00 am Late Registration/Packet Pick up
- 7:00 – 8:15 am Survivor/VIP/Media Breakfast – Oasis
- 7:00 – 8:30 am Team Fundraising Breakfast for Top Fundraising teams – Gleebolf Building
- 8:00 – 9:30am Team Photos by Pattersons
- 8:15am Survivor Photo – next to Gleebolf Building
- 8:30 am Opening Ceremonies
- 9:00 am 5K Competitive Run/Walk – start line on Fairgrounds Road
- 9:30 am 1 Mile Family Fun Stroll – Bobby Ferguson Park
- 10:00 am Competitve Runner’s Award Ceremony – Next to Gleebolf Building
- 10:30 am Closing Ceremonies – Amphitheater