The Texarkana, Texas Farmers’ Market kicks off a season of farm fresh fun Saturday, May 6 in downtown Texarkana. Residents will be able to purchase seasonal produce and homegrown goods from the region’s best producers.
The Market is open every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 7 am until items have sold out. Each Saturday features live music as well as weekly themes and activities for visitors to enjoy.
The complete Saturday schedule for the Farmers’ Market is as follows:
- May 6 – Ask the Experts!
- May 20 – Grand Opening
- May 27 – Healthy Living Series
- June 3 – Kids Day
- June 17 – Summer Celebration
- June 24 – Healthy Living Series
- July 1 – Freedom Celebration
- July 8 – Healthy Living Series
- July 15 – Night Market | 5:00 – 8:00 pm | Beer, Wine, Jazz and Everything Local
- July 29 – 8th Annual Best Salsa in the Ark-La-Tex Contest | End of Market Celebration
For more information regarding the Farmers’ Market, please contact Holden Fleming at 903-798-3901 or email at email@example.com.