Arkansas High School Graduation is scheduled for May 21, 7:00 PM at Razorback Stadium.
- Graduates will park at the baseball field. Enter the stadium by coming down Jefferson and NOT Hwy 67.
- When dropping someone off for graduation, use the Razorback Stadium Home Gate on 18th Street. If you pull into the stadium parking lot to drop someone off you will not be allowed to exit until all incoming traffic has entered.
- No crowd member will be allowed on the field. All gates will remain locked.
- Graduates, school board members, teachers, band members and administrators will enter the field for the ceremony through the gate by the baseball field. No one will be allowed to walk across the field before the ceremony begins.
- Gates will be unlocked immediately at the conclusion of the graduation ceremony.
- No special parking will be allowed.
- No one may take pictures from the rail. No one will be allowed to stand at the rail. There will be a photographer from LifeTouch on the field to take pictures of each graduate. When graduates pick up their diploma they will need to leave an email address so LifeTouch can contact them if they have not done so already.
- Anyone in need of handicapped seating should contact Principal Eva Nadeau at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals in need of handicapped seating are allowed one guest to accompany them.
- All band students will be shuttled from the student parking lot to the stadium for graduation.
- No strollers are allowed in the stands.
- In case of inclement weather, graduation will be Friday, May 22nd, 7:00 p.m. at Razorback Stadium.
- It is recommended that attendees arrive 1 hour early.
- Patrons entering from Hwy 67 will park in the visitor’s section. Those entering from Jefferson Avenue will park in the home section.
- All handicapped patrons should park in the home section.