Early voting begins today in Texas and Arkansas for the upcoming midterm elections.
Texas voters can early vote at either Bi-State Justice Center or Bowie County Courthouse in New Boston.
Arkansas voters can vote at the Miller County Courthouse. Miller county also has satellite voting locations open Thursday, Oct. 30 – Saturday Nov. 1 at Hickory Street Baptist Church and the Fouke Community Center.
To find your polling place for voting on election day check the following websites.
- Arkansas – https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/VoterView/Home.do
- Texas – https://team1.sos.state.tx.us/voterws/viw/faces/Introduction.jsp
Texas Voters are also required to have one of the following on them.
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport