TXKtoday.com, one of the most read local independent online news publishers in the country, is looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Locally owned and based in Texarkana, Texas TXKtoday.com has the following job openings.
Local News Reporter
TXKtoday.com is seeking a local news reporter. We’re looking for candidate who can:
- Write clean, compelling and error-free copy quickly
- Become an expert in everything Texarkana, from local politics to restaurant openings to local crime and justice
- Find an interesting lede from even the most boring of County Board discussions
- Handle deadline pressure and a deluge of reader comments with grace
- Have fun and bring a bit of levity to the local news
We offer competitive pay, plus weekends and holidays off. To apply, send a resume and links to any published work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TXK Today is seeking a creative, outgoing, organized and determined individual to join our team as the office manager. At least one year of office experience required. Familiarity with quickbooks a plus.
- Compile the daily TXK Today newsletter
- Handle all invoice and billing
- Provide customer service
- Manage social media accounts
To apply, send a resume and a short cover letter selling yourself as a job candidate to: email@example.com.
If you have sent your resume in previously please don’t hesitate to send it in again.