TAFD Responds to All in Good Taste Bakery


9:15 p.m. Wednesday | Texarkana, Arkansas Fire Department responded to All in Good Taste Bakery in the 1200 block of Arkansas Boulevard for a report of the store being full of smoke.

Firefighters were quickly on scene and made entry into the business.  One firefighter quickly emerged from the building with a bucket of towels that were on fire.  Another firefighter extinguished the flames with a fire extinguisher.

Fire personnel vented the smoke from the bakery before most returned to service around 30 minutes after arriving.  The building did not appear to suffer any damage and there were no injuries.

According to owner Shelly Vetor the fire was started by a “bucket of towels that came out of the dryer.”

Previous articleTTPD Arrests Man for Counterfeit Money and Drugs
Next articleRollover Accident at Wake Village Traffic Circle