Texarkana Domestic Violence Prevention, Inc.
Texarkana Domestic Violence Prevention, Inc. is accepting applications for Executive Director.
Special Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum undergraduate degree or six years Social Service management experience
- Ability to work as a team member as well as the ability to take responsibility of independent action
- Experience with personnel management
- Extensive experience with grant writing, implementation and administration
- Budget development and budget management experience
- Familiarity with State and Federal Regulatory Procedures and Standards and computer reporting
- Board membership experience
Applications may be obtained at the Texarkana Domestic Violence Prevention, Inc. office at 521 Spruce Street or it may be completed online at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit applications is January 26, 2015.
Salary is commensurate with experience.