House fire on Ivy Ln. causes Robin Ln. closure


1:00 p.m. Saturday | Texarkana, Texas Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 3900 block of Ivy Ln. Saturday afternoon.

The first police officers on scene advised the house was fully engulfed with flames and smoke coming from the attack area.

Firefighters were quickly on scene and had the fire under control.

According to the renter, who escaped without injury, the fire may have been caused by an electrical problem with the dishwasher.

Robin Ln. was closed for a short time and firefighters remain on scene investigating further.

Previous articleTexas A&M University – Texarkana Commencement Today
Next articleWife of man electrocuted on I-30 files wrongful death suit