According to a new survey, Covid-19 has boosted digital transformation like never before. To be honest, the world wasn’t prepared for it. We could hardly analyze the impact of Covid-19. On the other hand, the boom in technology usage was a breakthrough. Students used several technologies to streamline their tasks. This article focuses on the same. It will elaborate on how technology helped students during the pandemic.
Here’s everything you need to know in this context.
- From Offline to Online – The Transition
Even though the internet was always there, the transition came much later. Covid-19 raised havoc and restricted our offline activities. As a result, students were left perplexed. This is where the context of online education gained prominence.
- Students started using assignment writing service online.
- They began visiting online platforms like My Assignment Help websites and more.
- The context of AR-VR-tech-based education finally gained exposure.
- Students started counting on the potential of online blogs and articles.
- They were seen to be savvier with live tutoring and video sessions.
Each of these transitions did not happen overnight. As the Covid-19 pandemic limited offline exposure, students started using online tools.
Now, let’s segregate each app/tool/platform to know more.
- Virtual Classrooms
Virtual or online classrooms were the talk of the town. Since all schools and colleges came into a temporary lockdown, students have used virtual classrooms.
Here’s how they work.
- Students looking for “My Assignment Help” assistance sign up for virtual classes.
- Here, they can connect with live tutors and get queries resolved in no time.
- Apart from assignment writing service, the virtual tutors offer online classes across all subject matters.
- Students don’t need to step out of the house.
- They can simply sit back and get assisted virtually.
- In addition, virtual classes offer other facilities.
- These include online proofreading and editing as well.
- Many a time, students miss out on proofreading and editing.
- Online proofreaders via virtual classes can help them out.
- They can help them understand the ground rules of editing.
- Also, the experts can share live samples for clear understanding.
If we consider each of the features mentioned above, things look good. Virtual classes have definitely made their mark during the trying Covid times. Isn’t it great? It really is!
- Online plagiarism checkers
Plagiarism is a serious concern when it comes to education. Plagiarism in assignments makes things complicated. Previously, students could meet their teachers in person to fix the issue. When Covid-19 entered the realm, nobody could meet anybody in person.
As a result, students started using online plagiarism detectors.
Here’s how the tools work.
- You need to paste the content you want to check.
- Now, click on the “generate” button for the result.
- The tool will soon display the result.
- Congrats if the paper is 100% original.
- Otherwise, you need to make changes and recheck the paper.
So, it seems the virtual transition back in 2020 has made students more self-dependent. They can now check their copies for plagiarism and fix all issues in no time.
- Online Collaborations
Previously, students could meet with their peers regularly. But that wasn’t the case anymore. Covid-19 restricted the scope for students to meet in person. As a result, they were missing out on many things. These include open doubt-clearing sessions, group studies and more. This is where online collaborations walked in.
Here’s what you need to know more about it.
- Students these days get to use digital tools like Zoom, WhatsApp and G-Meet,
- These platforms allow students to collaborate online.
- This helped them to come together virtually and get queries resolved.
- They could elaborate on academic issues, brainstorm and more.
- Online collaborations allowed students to be self-sufficient.
- They would simply share a link and ask others to join.
- The moment they join the meeting link, the session will start.
- Then, the students would be able to carry out the digital collaboration smoothly.
This is the power of online collaboration, to be precise. Now, scroll down to read more.
- Word Counters Online
Earlier, students could write and keep track of the word count. In case they were confused, they could resolve the issues in person. Post-covid, the young minds were asked to stay at home. This limited their chance to interact with teachers often.
Hence, they started using online word counters.
Here’s how these tools work.
- You can copy and paste the entire text.
- Now, click on the “generate” option to know the count.
- That’s it. The tool will soon display the result.
- You can view the total count and make changes if necessary.
These are the reasons why students, these days, lean on advanced tech. Tools like word counters are here to assist.
- Various Apps that Support Online Learning
Online learning is truly a blessing. Apart from word counters, virtual classes and plagiarism checkers, there are a lot more. It’s a wide collection of applications that supported online learning during the pandemic.
Here’s all you should learn about.
- Students use apps like Kahoot, Breakout EDU and Quizizz.
- These tools help them to create and gamify interactive learning quizzes.
- For subject-specific content, students can sign up for Cambridge academic resources.
So, apart from online assignment writing service, there are other notable advancements. Each of these tech trends has proved to be quite useful. These trends are here to stay even after the Covid-19. Platforms offering “My Assignment Help” assistance are gradually developing further. Students can expect more online samples, resources and, tools in the coming days.
Cheers, and good luck!
-In Collaboration with myassignmenthelp.com