IH 30 – At Weaver Creek Relief
- repairing bridge.
US 59 – At FM 989
- reconstructing intersection replacing asphalt pavement with concrete. Traffic restricted to one lane each direction. Expect traffic delays.
FM 2240 (Moores Lane) – in Texarkana between FM 559 (Richmond Road) and FM 1397 (Summerhill Road),
- widening roadway to add continuous left-turn lane.
- SH 11 – At FM 21, adding turn lanes.
- US 59 – At FM 3129 in Domino, constructing new overpass. Traffic restricted to one lane each direction.
- IH 20 – From SH 43 to Eight Mile Creek bridge, repairing pavement.
- FM 450 – At Little Cypress Creek, replacing bridge and relocating roadway.
- SH 154 – At Lawrence Creek, widening bridge on each side. Traffic reduced to one-way across the bridge while it is under construction. Signal lights at each end of the project will identify when vehicles are approaching and will change to allow only one direction of traffic at a time.
- FM 134 – At Bullard Creek, replacing bridge. Road will be closed to through-traffic during the construction work. Detour route is signed.
- FM 2208 – From SH 154 to FM 450, widening highway.
- US 259 – From US 67 to south of IH 30, widening shoulders and resurfacing.
- SH 149 (Carthage Loop) – At FM 10 and also including intersections with South Adams Street and Ball Park Drive, adding turn lanes.
- US 79 – From FM 31 at DeBerry to Louisiana State Line, resurfacing roadway.
- US 271 – At US 67 west of Mt. Pleasant and at FM 3417 and FM 1000 south of Mt. Pleasant, constructing new bypass around town. Traffic restricted to one lane each direction.
- US 271 – From Franklin County Line to FM 1896, resurfacing roadway.
- FM 1402 – At Harts Bluff School, adding turn lane.
- SH 11 – At FM 1735, adding turn lanes.
- US 80 – At Big Sandy Creek, replacing bridge and approaches.
- SH 155 – From south of Sabine River to US 80, replacing bridges and widening roadway.
- SH 154 – From US 259 to 0.7 mile west of US 259, widening highway.
- US 271 – At FM 726, adding turn lane.