December 10, 2014 | Local Government Officials hosted a Chili Dinner Wednesday, December 10, 2014. It was a star studded affair with all the local government officials – from Texarkana City Councilmembers, County Judges, and the list goes on.
The turnout was great, and there was enough chili to go around for everyone. The chef needs to be thanked.
Mayor Elect Ruth Penney-Bell, Mayor Bob Bruggeman, and Bowie County Judge Elect James Carlow addressed the crowd. Ruth Penney-Bell spoke about unity between the sister cities.
Here is the list of all the notable people:
- Texarkana, Arkansas County Judge Larry Burgess
- Fouke Mayor Terry Purvis
- Texarkana Texas City Councilmember Dr. Brian Matthews, Ward 4
- Texarkana Texas Mayor Bob Bruggeman
- Texarkana Arkansas Mayor Elect Ruth Penney-Bell
- State Representative of Texas District 1 Gary VanDeaver
- Bowie County District Attorney Jerry Rochelle
- Bowie County Judge Elect James Carlow
- Bowie County Court at Law Judge Jeff Addison
- Texarkana Arkansas Mayor Wayne Smith
- Texarkana Chamber of Commerce President/CEO Bill Cork
- Texarkana College President James Henry Russell
- Arkansas State Senate from District 11 Jimmy Hickey, Jr.
- Bowie County Clerk Tina Petty
- Hon. Leon Pesek, Jr., 202nd District Judge for Bowie County
Please let me know whose name is missing in the comments.