Texas High School has announced their Summer Practice Schedule for student members of the 2015-16 THS Tiger Marching Band.
Summer Practice will be held on the Texas High School Practice Field and in the THS Band Hall. Students are requested to be prepared with instruments, dressed to work out and plan on attending all rehearsals.
The schedule is as follows:
Thursday & Friday, July 30-31
- 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.: Leadership Team Meeting (for Drum Majors, Guard Captain, Section Leaders, Band Officers & Librarians).
- 10:00 a.m. – Noon: Instrument/Music Check Out for ALL Students
Monday – Friday, August 3 – 7
- 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.: Marching Rehearsals for ALL Students
- 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Color Guard Practice
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Music Rehearsals for ALL Students
Tuesday, August 4
- 2:30 – 5:00 p.m.: Uniform Check-Out for Seniors and Juniors
Wednesday, August 5
- 2:30 – 5:00 p.m.: Uniform Check-Out for Sophomores
Thursday, August 6
- 2:30 – 5:00 p.m.: Uniform Check-Out for Freshmen
Information related to additional weeks of summer practice and performance schedule will be given during summer rehearsals. For more information, contact Arnie Lawson at email@example.com.